Begin a new career as a Fuel Maintenance Technician. Enjoy the stability of an established company providing services to fortune 100 companies like Costco, UPS and Fed Ex.
WHO WE ARE
eFUEL is California's premier fuel services company. We provide onsite fueling services to our customers that include fuel maintenance, refueling services, and tank rentals. Our fleet is new and well maintained. We offer a professionally run and family-oriented culture. We’re growing and great people are the key to our success.
Our company is an essential service provider and has enjoyed uninterrupted operations during the pandemic.
- $20-$25 per hour DOE
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave pay
- Perform diesel cleaning/filtering services, (referred to as polishing), at customer locations with hand carried equipment as well as heavy duty wheeled systems.
- Execute effectively: setting up equipment/hoses for polishing at each tank, spill mitigation, removing/reinstalling fittings.
- Communicate effectively with fellow technicians, dispatch, supervisor, office personnel, customers, partner company personnel, and vendors.
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, work ethic, exhibit sound judgement.
- Perform preventative maintenance on polishing equipment.
- Load/unload/secure of necessary equipment and supplies for travel.
- Complete pre/post trip vehicle inspections daily.
- Highschool or technical school education; or two years of fuel maintenance experience
- Customer service orientated
- Must be willing to drive company truck (paid training provided)
- Must pass background check, pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Clean DMV record and valid driver’s license
More reasons to join:
After 26 years of continuous growth, we continue to upgrade our fleet, facility, and technology. Unlike many companies struggling to survive during the COVID pandemic, eFUEL offers stability and reliable employment for our employees.
Freedom and support-- Take ownership of your role and manage it independently. Enjoy excellent support from management in a team environment.
This is an At Will employment opportunity. eFUEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or protected veteran status.
Call us at (888) 327 -9383 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: