Essential services provider looking for an Operations Manager to join our South Bay location.
Operations Manager - Job Summary
Manage and direct fuel deliveries for Bay Area customers. This includes managing drivers, customer delivery schedules, and coordinating with our sales and fleet maintenance teams to provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage drivers and schedule deliveries to ensure customers receive product in a timely, safe, and efficient manner.
- Analyze weekly operational metrics and implement changes to improve driver efficiency and safety. Including but not limited to schedule, route, and process improvements.
- Respond to customer requests and service issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coach drivers to improve performance and safe fueling practices.
- Clearly communicate significant issues, activities, and objectives to upper-level management.
- Maintain facility and ensure drivers maintain equipment in a high state of cleanliness.
- Respond and manage emergency service requests during and after business hours.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of operations management experience preferably in transportation environment.
- Experience supervising, coaching, and developing staff.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a team environment.
- Leader with a professional demeanor.
We are a premier fuel company serving thousands of customers throughout California including many Fortune 100 companies like Fed Ex, UPS, Costco and Stanford University. We have been an essential service provider supporting communities with energy needs across California for over 27 years. We are proud of our family-oriented culture and offer a stable employment opportunity (even during COVID!) for dedicated employees.
Excellent compensation and benefits--Competitive pay, 401K, medical plan, vision, dental, and paid vacation and weekly paychecks.
Exciting time to join – We're growing! Since 1994 we have been expanding but now have some exciting new changes and upgrades to our organization, fleet, facility, and technology that includes brand new 5500 Dodge trucks.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Call us at (888) 327 -9383 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: