Power outages can hold your business hostage. Whether protecting your data, maintaining your productivity, or keeping your patients safe, your generator simply must work. If your fuel is contaminated even a brand-new generator will not run. eFUEL offers full-service fuel maintenance for your generators, so you can rest assured that you are prepared.
Beyond simply running out of fuel, there are other fuel factors that can cause your generator to fail when you need it most. The trusted team at eFUEL will test your system for the presence of harmful micro-organisms that are a leading cause of generator failure. Our 4-stage process – Inspection, Treatment, Polishing, and Stabilizing – ensures old problems are identified and remedied, while new problems are avoided all together.
What we do for thousands of customers:
- Visual and laboratory fuel testing to identify the presence of "free water", micro-organisms, and rust or other debris in resting fuel.
- Magnetic technology refreshes fuel by breaking down “gums and resins” caused by aging fuel.
- Biocide and Stabilization treatments introduced during polishing destroy harmful micro-organisms and provide ongoing protection against oxidation, rust, and corrosion in resting fuel.
- Excellent anti-wear and system lubrication protection and for pumps and injectors.
Generator Fuel deliveries:
- 24/7 scheduling and emergency response usually within 4 to 6 hours.
- Dependable clean fuel supply from suppliers like Chevron and Shell.
- Trucks and drivers designed and trained specifically for deliveries to generators.